Our members believe in creating products that improve quality of life.
The same barrel of crude oil that gives us so much mobility and freedom is also an irreplaceable building block of our collective quality of life. We will continue to manufacture quality products that provide the basis of innovations that make life better for everyone.
Not only do the people of our industries make great products, they are also great people.
Our companies and our people are active contributors to their communities. AFPM members and their employees serve as volunteer firefighters, mentor in local schools, protect wildlife habitats, and engineer novel solutions to our most pressing problems
Read more about how our industries contribute:
- A New Mission for Veterans: Finding a Sense of Purpose
- Valero’s Thanksgiving with the Troops
- Phillips 66 Supports Interactive-literacy with the “Read Strong All Year Long” Campaign
- Marathon Galveston Bay Refinery Creates a Home for Wildlife
- The Dow Sustainability Fellows Program supports University of Michigan students