American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) is the leading trade association representing the makers of the fuels that keep us moving and the petrochemicals that are the building blocks for modern life. Our industries make life better, safer, more productive and — most of all — possible. We are always searching for top-notch talent to drive the mission and goals of our association.
Located in the nation’s capital and the heart of the business district, AFPM provides access to valuable experience in the trade association, not-for-profit and government relations arenas.
AFPM offers comprehensive employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus program
- Hybrid work environment
- 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution
- Commuter allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid leave, including vacation, sick, parental, and other leave
- 12 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer paid employee and spousal life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-site fitness center
- Educational assistance
- Telework opportunities
- Ongoing professional and career development
Employee benefits are subject to change at AFPM’s discretion.